A Safe Place
to Explore Your Options
Abortion Consultation & Testing
Here are 5 important pieces of information you need to have before making a decision about an abortion or the abortion pill.
1. Emotional Risks Involved with Abortion
2. Is Your Pregnancy Viable?
- If your pregnancy is a potentially life-threatening tubal pregnancy.
- The approximate age of your pregnancy.
- Does the fetus have a heartbeat?
- How developed is the fetus?
- If your pregnancy is capable of developing under normal conditions.
Approximately 15 to 20% of pregnancies end naturally in miscarriage. Most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy.
3. Pros & Cons of Your Decision
4. Do You Have a Sexual Disease?
5. Are You Really Pregnant?
We understand that your choice of whether or not to continue your pregnancy can be a very difficult decision for you to make. In fact, it will probably be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You don’t have to go through it alone. We are here for you.
Services Disclaimer: Hope Pregnancy Center does not provide abortion services or referrals for abortions.