Pregnancy Decision Resources
It’s your choice, know your options
Exploring adoption empowers you to make the best decision for yourself, it does not commit you to make an adoption plan. Hope Pregnancy Center refers to local non-profit agencies who do not gain financially from your decision. Financial assistance for medical and living expenses may be available for the birth mother.
Pregnancy Test Locations for Pregnancy Confirmation during COVID-19
Things You Will Need to Apply for SoonerCare
- Proof of Pregnancy – A document with statement of Due Date from a doctor’s office or clinic. THIS REQUIREMENT IS WAIVED DURING COVID-19.
- Social Security numbers for every person who lives in the household.
- Proof of income – check stubs or employer statement for the past two months, plus child support, workman’s comp, etc. If you are under 18 and unmarried, then “household” includes you, your parents or guardian, their dependents, and your boyfriend/fiance if he is living with you.
- Birth Certificates for each household member, or passports.
- Picture ID
- Proof of housing or address – any lease, deed, or bill with your name and address on it.
How to Apply for Sooner Care
Click on the link, then click APPLY FOR BENEFITS if you don’t have a SoonerCare User ID and Password.
If you have a SoonerCare User ID and Password, click on MANAGE ACCOUNT.
For password problems call 1.800.987.7767.
Enter your information then your spouse information if you are married. Then enter information on your children.
When you have completed entering the information, print the application.
After approval, your SoonerCare benefits are automatically active and you are free to choose a doctor.
Call the SoonerCare helpline at 1.800.987.7767 if you have questions or need help.
- Infant Crisis Services
- Grace Home
- Project 66 (food)
- Waterloo Road Baptist Church (food only right now, but usually clothing as well)
- The Hope Center of Edmond (food/hygiene packages, rent/utility assistance by application now, but usually can walk in. Also, usually does pre-natal care.)
For Uninsured-Resources for Medical Care:
St. Francis System:
Your Next Step
Have Questions? Please call any of our 5 locations.
Services Disclaimer: Hope Pregnancy Center does not provide abortion services or referrals for abortions.