About Hope Pregnancy Center
As a non-profit organization, we believe you should receive services from an organization who will not profit from your situation or decision.
At Hope you’ll find a safe, confidential and caring environment to explore your choices without judgment. We can help reduce any fear or worry you are experiencing by providing:
- Professional pregnancy testing and limited ultrasounds
- Education on each of your options
- Caring staff and volunteers to listen as you process your options and circumstances
- Referrals for additional needs and services
- Support programs to walk with you through the decision making process and beyond
What Hope Clients Say
- “All my questions were answered. I was fully informed of everything. Very calm and pleasant.”
- “I was very respected and given all the information and help I was looking for! Amazing staff and support! Thank you for being so supportive and not judging us.”
- “I was pleased with the information and respect I was given.”
- “We were treated with the best care. It was a very helpful experience. I’m glad we came.”
- “I was treated with dignity, value and respect.”
- “I felt understood. Very helpful, provided good information.”
- “Extremely professional and nice. My overall experience was amazing and very informational. Would recommend to others.”
- “I will definitely recommend Hope Pregnancy Center. I had a great experience today and I’m leaving here feeling much more confident than I did when I came in.”
- “I felt safe and secure. I learned a lot about things I didn’t know. I’m glad I came here.”
- “I feel very relieved. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Thank you for helping me get through this.”
- “I was treated very well. Good information. Down to earth non-judgmental people. Thank you.”
- “I don’t feel alone anymore.”
- “Everyone was very friendly. I was nervous about coming in, but the way I was treated made me glad I came. I like that I could open up to someone about personal experiences. I’ll recommend Hope to others.”
- When asked to rate their visit on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being highest, 94% of the women who receive a pregnancy test at Hope give a rating of 5 on their Exit Survey.
Hope Pregnancy Center's Goals
- Provide access to professional medical services and accurate education on each pregnancy option without judgment or pressure from an organization who will not profit from your decision.
- To serve you with respect and integrity while providing the highest standard of confidential care.
- To walk alongside as you make a pregnancy decision.
- To provide support services following your decision, regardless of the option you choose, including:
- Adoption referrals and support.
- Empowered Parenting classes to equip you and walk alongside you on the parenting journey through your child’s first year. Parents earn baby items, including cribs and car seats, for participating.
- Post abortion support.
Cost of Services
- Hope Pregnancy Center does not charge for any services.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician who serves as Medical Director for all locations.
- Each Hope Pregnancy Center has a Nurse Manager on staff who insures all policies and physician’s orders are followed, trains and supervises volunteer medical staff, and administers limited OB limited ultrasounds and pregnancy tests.
- Medical volunteers (Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Sonographers (RDMS), Physician Assistants) serve under the supervision of the Medical Director and Nurse Manager.
- Medical Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Medical grade tests administered in compliance with all applicable laws
- 98% accurate after a missed period
- Limited scans to diagnose and date pregnancy. We do not diagnose gender.
- All scans are read by volunteer doctors
- Pregnancy Testing
- Each Hope Pregnancy Center has two full-time and three part-time paid staff who provide oversight, training and supervision for volunteer staff.
- Most services at Hope are provided by trained volunteers who serve one-half day or evening, weekly or bi-weekly. Volunteers are screened and thoroughly trained.
Why do people volunteer at Hope? Because they care about you. Hope volunteers give their time to be part of an organization that cares about people. They want to provide you with:
- A safe and confidential place to receive quality medical services and accurate and complete education on each of your options without judgment or pressure.
- Compassionate care as you explore your options and make an informed decision.
- Support after your decision.
- Hope is a non-profit organization.
- Hope Pregnancy Centers are funded by individuals and organizations in our community who want to insure those struggling with an unplanned pregnancy have a safe place to receive the medical services and education needed to make an informed pregnancy decision.
- Hope Pregnancy Centers receive no government funding – your community supports Hope, not your tax dollars.
- Established in 1986 to serve and support those in unplanned pregnancies, regardless of their pregnancy decision.
- 1986 – North OKC and Tulsa
- 2007 – South OKC
- 2013 – Ardmore, serving all of Southern Oklahoma
- 2017 – Edmond Pregnancy Resources
- On average, Hope serves 3,260 women and men each year.
- Hope Pregnancy Centers are a program under Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children (OBHC).
- OBHC and Hope Pregnancy Centers are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws and policies.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management and public disclosure.
- All staff, board members and volunteers have appropriate training to uphold these standards.
- OBHC was established 1903 to provide homes and hope for children who do not have families able to provide care for them. OBHC works with children and parents to help restore their family.
- OBHC cares for individuals and families. Its programs and history demonstrate they care for the people of Oklahoma who need a hand up and someone to walk alongside them to reach their goals.
- OBHC services include:
- Four residential campuses in Edmond, Owasso, Madill and Oklahoma City.
- Children’s Hope, a program on OKC and Owasso campuses that help single moms, who may have limited or no support/resources, by providing an opportunity to develop a solid foundation for herself and her children.
- Foster Care program to support and equip foster families as they help provide homes for the thousands of children in DHS custody.
- Hope Pregnancy Centers and Edmond Pregnancy Resources.
- LifeWize, a program for middle and high school students teaching goal setting and decision making skills.
Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children is committed to serving the people of Oklahoma, without charge, regardless of age, race, income or religious beliefs.
If you would like to request a confidential appointment online, please fill out this form.
[gravityform id=”5″ name=”Request an Appointment” title=”false”]
Your Next Step
Have Questions? Please call any of our 5 locations.
Hope Pregnancy Center neither performs abortions nor provides abortion referrals.